Saturday, March 31, 2012

Testing Beauty Guide: Clothing

Hey guys.
So, it's that time of year again. Yes, the time we all dread; State Test Time /:
I actually just got through with my first of the 4 state test this week. So I thought that this little guide series would be kinda helpful to some of you!

Okay, so I had 2 days of testing cause there was 2 parts of my test. So this this gonna be the things I wore in day one! I tend to wanna be really comfortable while testing, since I am just sitting in the same spot for like 4 and a half hours. So a lot of the people around where I live, wear sweats, leggings, or something similar. And, if we don't have any sweats or whatever, then we wear loose comfortable jeans. I recommend American Eagle's jeans. I have so many American eagle skinny jeans& they are the most comfortable jeans ever! Then we'll wear UGGs or a comfortable shoe, like Vans something. Sometimes it's cold in the classrooms and they love keeping the air on, since its "supposed" to keep us awake, even though it totally does the opposite for me! Lol, so I always bring a light jacket or a cardigan. Just something to keep me warm so I won't fall asleep, cause that's the only way I fall asleep but if it's hot I can't sleep.

What I wore on day 1 of testing:
Creme colored shirt: forever 21-$5
Gray & pink sweats: aeropostale-$29
UGG moccasins: UGG retail stores-$100

What I wore on day 2 of testing:
Navy blue lace Cami: aeropostale- $forgot
Medium wash skinnies: american eagle-$34
UGG moccasins: UGG retailers-$100

Hope you guys enjoyed this post and I will talk to you in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment