Sunday, March 18, 2012

Guess What ?

IM BACK GUYS !
Yes, im back!
Okay, so for those of you who do not know , i was on Spring Break since March 9th. And, i went on Vacation like Tuesday, Wenesday. I went to a city like 5 hours away from where i live in Texas. I went to San Antonio, Texas. And i left late night on Tuesday, at like 12 or 1 in the morning! Which is the reason i have been MIA, and no real exciting post have gone up since then. Im sorry, but i was enjoying my vacation.
I actually just got back like 2, maybe 3 hours ago.
Since i didnt not do a follow me around vlog, i will fill you guys in on what i did while i was there.
Cause i did go shopping a few times at different malls, i went to the Riverwalk, i went to Sixflags, and a lot more, but its way to much for this post, so it will be in another post.
While i was gone, i didnt forget about you guys. I was actually adding to my list of posts i plan on doing! And, as i said i went shopping, so you know that means a haul will be up! Get excited ! (:

Anyways, today is my bestfriends birthday, and we're gonna go to the mall real fast, and whatever, so ill talk to you in my next post! Bye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment