Monday, February 20, 2012

Thanks!

Okay, so first off, i really just wanna say thank you to all my followers and viewers! Which i hope most of my viewers follow! I now have 4 followers. And i am really apreciative of all 4 of you!
This is my first time having a chance to log on my blog today, and its around 4:00pm. i have already gotten 20 pages views just today before 4pm! Thats crazy! I love you all.  And i just wanted to say thanks.
Im thinking about doing a small little giveawayonce i get more followers. Maybe 20? 15 at the least! What do you guys think about this idea? What would be some things you might like to recieve in this giveaway? What brands or should i just do a gift card to Ulta or Sephora maybe? I dont even know guys. Comment below and let me know what you think. And again, thank you guys! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment