Sunday, February 19, 2012

TAG: 7 Deadly Sins . Beauty Edition

Okay, so im going to do a TAG, just something a little different and fun.

Question 1) GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive beauty item?
My most inexpensive item is an E.L.F Quad. Not sure of the name but, it was only $1. Actually all my e.l.f products (only 3) were $1.
My most expensive item is my hair straightener. It's by the brand CHI. I forgot the price.. But its pretty, lol (: Makeup wise, is an Urban Decay set from Sephora.

Question 2) WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
The beauty product i have a love/hate relationship with is my e.l.f mascara. Some days im in love with it, how it makes my eyes look and everything then, the next day, i hate it and hate the way it makes my lashes look. It is a good drugstore product though.
The product that has been the hardest for me to get my hands on was, a limited edition Hello Kitty set from Sephora. But, luckily i got it for my birthday last month from my daddy.

Question 3) GLUTTONY: What is your most delicious beauty product?
My most delicious beauty product would have to be my watermelon and strawberry lipgloss set. Of course so predictable with my strawberry obssesion. Lol.

Question 4) SLOTH: What beauty products do you neglect due to laziness?
The one product i neglect because the fact being im a lazy bum, okay 2 items would be eye shadow or bottom eyeliner on the lower lash line. I'll be so tired some days, that when i wake up, i dont feel like wearing make up at all, (no i dont wear make up every single day) but if i do decide to put make up on, i'll skip either shadow or bottom liner.

Question 5) PRIDE: what beauty product gives you the most confidence?
Well, okay i know everybody or most people say foundation, but i actually dont wear foundation to be honest. I mean i have a few, but i only wear it when i have a banquet or ball, or something formal to attend. I feel like it makes your skin worse if you constantly cake it on, so i just try not to wear it a lot.
So, the product that gives me the most confidence is any lip product. Cause i have, i dont want to say small, but yes, my lips are a little on the smaller side that average. Like they arent as wide, except if i smile, they're more thicker than wide. So i prefer lip plumpers but any lip product or something that gives them a sheen or shine and draws attention, just a little bit.

Question 6) LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Mmm.. ;D
Good Personality, and you have to make me laugh!
Beauty wise.. You have to dress nice. Have swagg (; and your hair has to be nicely done and look presentable. Oh, and teeth! If you have jacked up teeth.. Just no.. Turn around and walk away! Im kinda shallow just a bit, but no one wants to date an ugly dude! Am i right ? So in all honesty, everybody is shallow just a little!

And&, last question..
Question 6) ENVY: What items would you most like to recieve as gifts?
Im assuming this meaning beauty related, but im gonna answer in 2 parts.
Non-beauty or fashion related- i would love to recieve the Sony HD HandyCam, a MACbook pro, and the iPhone 4s.
Beauty or Fashion related-Christian Louboutins Sparkly peep toe pumps, a Pandora charm bracelet, a pair of brown or tan wedges, a new necklace from Tiffany & Co. And of course, the URBAN DECAY NAKED 2 PALETTE!

That was the last question. I hope you enjoyed and i TAG ALL OF YOU TO DO THIS. Leave responses in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Love this tag! :) I might do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should ! It's pretty fun.
    I'll be posting more later. Im thinking about doing one today ! (:

    ReplyDelete