Saturday, February 18, 2012

Quick Update.

Hey beauties!
Sorry it seems like i've been MIA since, my last post on Valentines day. It's just i've been kinda busy since then, and my weekend is kinda busy since we have a 3 day weekend! Preeeetty exciting right ? Haha, but i just wanted to let you guys know that i will be posting this weekend. Im gonna try tonight a little later cause right now im at my Aunt's house and me and my cousin just got back from shopping(:
Right now we're eatting chocolate covered strawberries! Yum! By the way, my next post will be about, yummy valentines treats.. Even though Valentine is over! But i got some really odd and interesting treats this year, so i wanted to share with you guys!

Well, im about to go and finish my chocolate strawberries(:
Ttyl ?(:

No comments:

Post a Comment