Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ahhh!

Meet the newest edition to my earring family !
I have been obsessed with these earring since before Christmas ! Before Christmas ?! Like that's crazy! My friend has some super similar, but hers are longer and have a strand of rhinestones going through them like a chain . I would soo much prefer those but I have no clue where she got them from and I'm so obsessed that u just can't pass these up at all ! Soo, I'm getting them ! (:

What do you think ? Comment below what your favorite earring trend of the moment is .

5 comments:

  1. I love those earrings, as well as those crazy heels behind them! Great post and lovely blog!
    xx, Kels

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love your blog as well. just follwed!

      Delete
  2. I love those earrings! Unfortunetly I don't wear dangling earrings :( I wish I could but I feel like I look funny with them on.

    xoxox
    M
    http://xoxoxm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, girl! I'm sure you probably look better than I do in dangled earrings! Haha,

      Delete
  3. p.s I'm digging those heels behind!! (: lol

    ReplyDelete