Saturday, May 5, 2012

April Favorites ! '12

So, its that time of the month again! Soo, lets get started!

BEAUTY:
So, this month i have been love, love, loving, my Lorac products! Okay, so in like the middle of last month, i was in Ulta and i was just looking around browsing, cause when i went in the store, i didnt really have anything on my mind that i specifically wanted except my NYX eyeshadow base. So, i started to just browse when something amazingly gorgeous caught my eye! It was this Lorac 3D liquid luster stuff, and then the lady seen me looking at that, and a few other Lorac products, so she goes over to this display, i was so big i have no clue how i missed it, but she picks up this set, that has every product i was looking at in it! But, for just LESS THAN HALF of the price i would have paid if i have have bought all 3 products seperately! That's crazy! So, i forgot the name of this set & saved the box for this post, but couldnt fint it anywhere, but this set includes, 3 FULL sized items! The Lorac Front of the Line Pro liquid eyeliner in black, Lorac 3D Multiplex lashes mascara in black, and the infamous Lorac 3D lustre . So, im not gonna take to much about this cause this would be so long, so im just gonna do a review in this a little later! But just know i have been in love with all 3 products!

The next product i have been obsessing with is my NYX eyeshadow base in white. I use this every single day overtop of my primer, it double as the same thing but i love how vibrant it makes my shadows appear!

Another thing I love is my Stila lip glaze trio set. The sets in Lights, Camera, Action. that is also the name of the colors, but you can only get these color in this set specifically! But, i have been loving those to just through on and go out the door.

My MAC LipGlass in "Oh Baby" has been a definate favorite this month. I love how it just completes my look.

I didnt really do to much makeup shopping this month so, thats why the beauty list is so short.

FASHION:
(i cant find the exact color i have but, i will be getting these purple ones on Tuesday so whatever)
I have been loving my taupe colored braided sandals from WetSeal. They were only like $10 i believe, but they are actually very good quality and really nice casual but super cute sandals! Love them!

I have also been loving gold this month a lot for some reason, so i have been getting a ton of wear out of my my good leaf earrings. I forgot where i got them, but im thinking it was Body Central.
And, of course all of my other gold jewelry, like my Gold cluster necklace, and my gold bangles!

Again, didnt do to much shopping this month, i have no clue why ? Lol, its soo shocking, but anyways, sorry for the short lists.

MUSIC:
These songs have been on repeat for the entire month.
Boyfriend-Justin Bieber ! (of course i just had to put this in here, like littereally my most played song of the month, lol)
Strip-Chris Brown
Love On Top-Beyonce
Sweetheart-Chris Brown
Weak-SWV

RANDOM:
Now, time for everything else, that isnt beauty, fashion, or musically related.

My iPhone 4s! Like, oh my gosh, you dont know how obsessed with my phone. Okay, just a little disclaimer, i am honestly not trying to brag in any way or form, i am just simply giving you my honest favorite for this month, and my phone just happens to be one of them of course!
Anyways, soo i got my iPhone at the end of last month, like March 30th actually! And, every since then i have been loving it to pieces! If you have any iHome recommendations, or any app recommendations, leave them in the comments below! I will also be doing a whats on my iPhone post soon also!

The next 2 favorites are something that i talked about in last months favorites post, and those are Takis, and AriZonas (the drinks). Im not gonna talk to much on these, but again, i have had these to things in my hands all the time this month. My favorite flavors of the AriZonas are the Kiwi Strawberry, and watermelon. And then i love the iced tea & peach!

Dance Moms! Okay, so i have had a little obsession with this TV show lately! But, i mean, if you've seen it you can not hold me accountable because i mean, its amazing! Now, i am a dancer, so i guess thats why i connect with it so much, but even my friends who are not dancers or anything really like it too! So, go watch it and you'll see what i mean, when i say the show is great! & i still am watching like every new episode of Toddlers & Tiaras (the show i mentioned in my march favorites), but this month Dance Moms has blown it away and taken the award this month!

Another thing, that is super random, but sunscreen. I have been exposed to the sun a LOT more than usual lately (forced against my will, lmao) But,the first time i didnt have on sunscreen, and i got a horrible sunburn all on my chest and arms, so my favorite sunscreen for the moment in the Banana Boat Sports protection kind. This has SPF 110, so thats amazing!

This last favorite is in the same category as my sunscreen, but its Aloe Vera! You guys dont know how much i love this. This have been like my best friend this month! Like, seriously! Lol, cause i started peepling and oh my gosh, it was horribel, but this fixed the problem.

My favorite app of the month has been Instagram & Temple Run ! Every time im in the car and its been a long car ride, i just start playing Temple Run and its just soo entertaining for me, i guess cause im a really competetive person so if i lose, i keep playing until i get feed up with losing, lol. Or until i reach my destination. And, for instagram, i love it. I wouldnt call myself a photogenic person cause doesnt that mean you take good pictures?! Well, i dont know what you'd call me, but i love taking pictures, i swear, i take pictures every single day, so this is like the perfect app for me! Im not that photogenic though, cause i have to take like 30 pictures before i find one i actually really like! Lol,

Well, thats it for this months favorites, i hope you guys enjoyed this month favorite post and i will talk to you guys later!

2 comments:

  1. I love you blog. I love how you have so much to say about anything! :)
    mind if you check my blog? it's not much but thank you..
    majorieann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete