Monday, May 21, 2012

Mini Haul ?

So, I don't wanna call this a haul cause it's not really much of anything . It just 3 items which even my mom said is surprising for me . But, my family went to take family photos for part of my granny's present for the surprise party were throwing her & the portrait place my aunt booked just so happened to be at a mall & while we were waiting on the pictures to be developed we had some time to pass so me & my family did a little shopping and I still wanted to share even though it's hardly anything , so yeah.
Pictures are at the end since I'm on my phone ,.


Hope you guys enjoy this little post and I'll talk to you guys later ! Adios ! (:



2 comments:

  1. I have that same bow necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it ! I have been stalking it online for the longest time !

      Delete