Sunday, June 17, 2012

Trend To Try: High-Low Craze

What is a high-low dress?A high-low dress or skirt, is just a dress or skirt with a hem line that is higher in the front and lower in the back

This high-low trend has been in the air for sometime now . People all over have raved about this all during fall/winter . Now that it's summer , this is just really blowing up like crazy ! Everywhere you look, somebody is rocking a high-low dress or skirt ! Either way, I think this is a great trend!
But, in this particular post i will be focusing more on high-low dresses!

So, with that being said, here are a few of my favorite high-low pieces !


!. You can get this dress here. This is just one of many lovely dresses that GoJane has available. This dress is one that caught my eye the most. It comes in 2 other colors I believe, but I just completely thought of making a nautical type look with this particular one. The color is gorgeous! And, adds a look of sophistication & classiness, so this can worn for many events, while still being very trendy!
2. This dress is from an amazing online store that I came across, well I can only order online since its international and in the UK :( Which sucks cause they have such cute clothing items and shipping will costs me an arm and a leg! Lmao. But, anyways, you can get this dress here. I love the color, and the way it looks on the model is super flattering. This is a great piece for spring and summer. I highly encourage you to go check out the Warehouse Clothing site! They have amazing items, and if you arent like me and waiting to purchase due to shipping, they are having a 25% of sale for memorial day! Just enter "MEMORIAL" at checkout.
3. This beautiful masterpiece of a dress is from H&M . I love this dress so much! I swear, im actually gonna convince my mom to go shopping this weekend so we can go to H&M and find this dress, and my nearest H&M is about an hour and a half, almost 2 hours away from me! So, you can just get a hint of how much i love this! The leopard print is of course what sold me on this item! Love!
4. Delia's has always been such an amazing, aforddable, great quality store to me. So, yes, you guessed it, this super cute floral dress, is from Delia's . I really love the print on this, and honestly i am NOT the biggest fan of floral items. Like, they have to REALLY be working with something for me to where them. But, this one is really nice and gorgeous to me. And, i love tank dresses for the summer just something like this would be super cute for shopping with the girls, or going out for frozen yogurt with the crew. I'd pair it with some nice stacking bracelets, a cute ring, a girly dainty necklace,and some brown gladiators to top it off! How cute right ?
5. This dress is perfect for you girls that are kinda skeptic on the whole high-low ordeal, or for those who just want something very simple and not very overly "high-lowed", but just want a very subtle high-low hemline and still cute! This is honestly probably one of my favorites of this whole batch! I just adore the tribal inspired design and all the ruffles give it a very girl touch! This would be beautiful with some cute brown or tan gladiators and i would, put a brown or tan belt right where it already sinches in at.


So, guys. This post was gonna be longer. I originally had 10 high low favorites. BUT, what had happened was.. (lol) But forreal though, i had everything written down, like the info on all the pieces, and it had the prices and places, and all, but i lost the paper which is one of the reasons why this post is going up SUPER LATE considering this was supposed to go up a few weeks ago, but i wanted to find the paper for you guys and i obviously failed, but in the future these kinds of post will be way better! Anywho, I hope you guys still enjoyed ! And, i will talk to you all later. Bon Voyage :D

No comments:

Post a Comment